Kingston’s IronKey™ D300 USB Flash drive features an advanced level of security that builds on the features that made IronKey well-respected, to safeguard sensitive information. It’s FIPS 140-2 Level 3 certified, with 256-bit AES hardware encryption in XTS mode. For added peace of mind, the drive uses digitally signed firmware, making it immune to BadUSB, and it enforces complex password protection1 with minimum characteristics to prevent unauthorized access. Encryption and decryption is done on the drive, with no trace left on the host system, and the drive locks down and reformats after 10 invalid attempts, to protect against brute force attacks.
Available in Standard and Managed models
Rugged and secure, IronKey D300 has a zinc casing and tamper-evident epoxy seal for physical security, so you can rest assured the drive will hold up, even in the most demanding situations. It’s customizable, easy to use and waterproof up to 4 feet, conforming to IEC60529 IXP82. SuperSpeed (USB 3.0) technology means you don’t have to compromise speed for security; IronKey D300 allows for fast data transfers, and by adding Kingston’s expertise in Flash memory and the latest in NAND Flash and controller technology, you can be confident in a solution that will be around for years to come.
- Advanced level of security that builds on the features that made IronKey well-respected
- Available in a Managed model that requires IronKey EMS by DataLocker3
- Rugged and secure casing that meets IronKey standards
- Fast data transfers that use the latest in NAND Flash and controller technology
- Easy to use
Features / Benefits
- Encrypted —With encryption, no one can access data that you have stored on the drive without knowing the password.
- Meet frequently requested IT requirements — IronKey D300 is FIPS 140-2 Level 3 certified and TAA compliant so you can rest assured it meets the most frequently requested corporate and government IT requirements.
- Easily manage thousands of drives — With IronKey EMS by DataLocker (sold separately), you can centrally administer access and usage policies and easily manage thousands of drives.
- Rugged — IronKey D300 features a rugged, waterproof zinc case design and a tamper-evident epoxy coating seal. Rest assured the drive will hold up in even the most demanding situations with the quality that made IronKey well-respected.