The DL3 sets a new standard for encrypted portable storage. It truly is security that is simply secure. No software is ever needed to manage, encrypt or deploy the DL3. Simply connect, authenticate with your personal passcode, and go.
- Absolutely no software or drivers
- Supports alpha and numeric based passwords, plus the # and * characters
- Optional RFID based 2-factor authentication
- 2-pass encryption: first pass is 256 bit AES XTS mode; second pass is FIPS 140-2 validated 256-bit AES CBC mode.
- Self destruct security mode (mitigate brute force hacking)
- Keypad randomization (mitigate surface analysis)
- Super-speed USB 3.0 interface (compatible with USB 2.0)
- Rapid secure wipe (rapid key zeroization)
- Supports an administrator password (full permissions) and a user password (limited permissions)
- Removable silicone protective guard
- NEW FEATURE – Read Only Mode – Allows the device administrator to lock the drive as “Read Only”, users can only view the contents but can not change or erase it.
- NEW FEATURE – Auto-Lock – Allows the device administrator to set a timer which disconnects the drive after a set period of inactivity.
- Government Agencies
- Law Firms
- Fortune 500 Companies
- Educational Institutions