Windows To Go IronKey devices are Microsoft certified and designed to take the safe, secure workplace environment wherever you need it.
- 32GB, 64GB, 128GB
- Max Read: 400 MB/second Max Write: 316 MB/second
- USB 3.0 super speed Waterproof Dust-resistant Shock-resistant Ruggedized. W300 made of epoxy filled plastic. W500 & W700 made of epoxy filled metal.
- Password protection
- 256-bit AES hardware encryption
- Automatic data protection upon device removal
- 82.3mm x 21.1mm x 9.1mm
- 1.12 oz (32 grams)
- Windows 8 Enterprise (Windows To Go)
- IronKey Enterprise Management Server
- IronKey Workspace Mass Provisioning Tool
BOOTABLE OPERATING SYSTEM
- Microsoft Windows 8 Enterprise2
- PC certified to run Microsoft Windows 7 or Windows 8
- Works with Intel-based Mac (technical support is not provided)
- Requires access to Windows 8 Enterprise Edition (Windows 8 is not included or pre-loaded)
What’s the different between the W300, W500 and W700?
The IronKey Workspace comes in three different iterations, and they are all similar, but offer different levels of security.
The W300 (pictured on this page) gives you either 128-bit or 256-bit AES full disk encryption. The W500 is equipped with 256-bit AES hardware encryption and takes the security a step further with a tamper-evident metal chassis and epoxy-sealed components, military grade hardware encryption and optional central administration via the on-premise IronKey Enterprise Management Server. And the W700 goes even further than that, with FIPS 140-2 Level 3 hardware encryption and strong user authentication.