Encrypted Solid State Drive with eSATA and USB Interface
Aegis Padlock Pro Encrypted Solid State Drive with dual eSATA and USB interface
Super Fast, Super Tough. Meet the fusion of speed, security and durability with the Aegis Padlock Pro SSD
- Super Resilient Solid State Drive
- Secure PIN Access
- Real-time 256-bit Military Grade AES Hardware Encryption
- Utilizes FIPS PUB 197 Validated Encryption Algorithm
- Ultra-fast eSATA and USB interface for eSATA data transfer rates of over 219 MB/sec
- Allows up to 10 PIN Passkeys
- Wear resistant key pad
- Brute Force Self Destruct feature
- VTC Technology
- Bus Powered
- Software free design
- Compatible with any OS – Windows, Mac & Linux
Clocking Speeds of Over 219 MB/s Apricorn’s Next Generation Encrypted Portable Drive Fuses Hardware Data Protection with a Speedy eSATA and USB Connection
With a software free design, secure PIN access, real-time 256-bit AES encryption and dual eSATA / USB interface, the ultra-fast Aegis Padlock Pro Solid State is the ideal drive for those that require the ultimate in durability, security and speed.
Need to secure your data on the go? The Aegis Padlock Pro fuses hardware data protection with a speedy eSATA and USB connection. Featuring an easy-to-use keypad design and software free setup, the Aegis Padlock Pro enables you to access the drive with your own unique pin. Your data is protected 24/7 with real-time 256-bit hardware encryption, keeping your data safe even if the hard drive is removed from its enclosure.
Combine eSATA with Solid State to Protect your Data Faster
Compatible with standard eSATA, traditional USB and the latest eSATA / USB Combo port (Power eSATA), the Aegis Padlock Pro SSD can support eSATA data transfer speeds of over 219 MB/sec.
With eSATA data transfer rates up to seven times faster than traditional USB 2.0 drives, the Aegis Padlock Pro’s superfast performance is comparable to that of your computer’s internal drive, enabling you transfer large files in seconds or quickly backup an entire system.
No software installation required for setup or operation, making the Aegis Padlock Pro a stress free deployment in corporate environments. Its Administrator Feature allows enrollment of up to ten unique user ID’s and one administrator, making it a useful business collaboration tool.
The Padlock Pro’s low powered design is perfect for using with notebooks and taking your data on the road. Bus Powered, the Padlock Pro requires a single connection when used with a Power eSATA / USB Combo port or USB port. When used with the included USB power cable, the Padlock Pro also works with Standard eSATA connections.
With storage capacities up to 512GB* – perfect for storing photos, music and video files in addition to work documents, the Aegis Padlock Pro is the ideal hard drive to safely transport your data between work and office, or to add secure additional capacity to your system.
Tough enough to go anywhere
- 5X Greater Life Expectancy than Premium Rotational Drives
- Works in extreme temperatures
- Freezing temps of 40°F (4.4°C)
- Searing temps of up to 158°F (70°C)
- Unaffected by high humidity
- Works in 95% humidity at temps under 131°F (55°C)
- Virtually shock and vibration resistant
- Rated to: Shock 1500G/0.5ms, Vibration 20G/20-2000Hz
- With no moving parts, the Aegis Padlock is completely silent
- Convenient ultra-portable design — Ideal to take between home and the office or on trips
- Hardware Encrypted Drive – Real-time 256-bit AES encryption seamlessly encrypts all data on the drive, protecting the drive even if it is removed from its casing
- Secure PIN Access
- Administrator Password feature – Ideal for IT departments looking to secure their mobile users, by allowing setup of administrator access to the drive before being distributed to their mobile user(s).
- Compatible with Combo eSATA / USB ports, Standard eSATA and USB ports
- Bus powered – No AC Adapter required
- Robust design – Based around Solid State Drive
- Perfect for companies dealing with sensitive information — The Aegis Padlock Pro is the perfect option for companies that need to take sensitive information on the road, such as government or financial institutions
- Secure mobile storage for the road warrior — Excellent for transporting data between desktop & notebook computers, or a secure mobile storage system
- Aegis Padlock Pro with Solid State Drive
- Travel pouch
- Quick Start Guide
- USB Power cable
- USB Data cable
- eSATA Combo cable
Brian Westover, March 7, 2011